AfRecruit shall provide to the Client with agreed upon management and administration services set out below, and may be amended from time to time: Services will include but will not be limited to:
- Advise managers on HR policy matters and updating of the policies and procedures in employee handbook in accordance with the Sierra Leone Labour laws
- Assist in identifying staff vacancies and oversee those personnel processes;
- Perform difficult staffing duties, including dealing with understaffing, refereeing disputes, firing employees, and administering disciplinary procedures;
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives;
- Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff relating to employment, compensation, labour relations, and employee relations;
- Represent the organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations;
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring with board members, organization officials, and staff members as necessary
AfRecruit shall keep and maintain at a location designated by the Client fully detailed and proper records regarding all financial transactions involved in the Human Resource Management of the Client’s business and shall forward to the Client on or before the 15th day of each month, a statement of receipts and disbursements in the form of an invoice to the client. All such records shall be made available to the client and its representatives at reasonable times whenever requested.