AfRecruit shall provide search and placement recruitment services. This service will include:
- Understand our client’s needs
- Define Solution/Agree on Job Descriptions
- Source Candidate
- Shortlist Candidates (Including Background and reference checks)
- Perform Pre-Deployment Management
- Represent the organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations;
- Monitor Performance (post deployment)
Understanding Client Needs
Our Clients need recruiters who care and who will respond to their needs often within very challenging timescales. AfRecuit invests time in discovering our Client needs, we familiarize ourselves with the company culture; analyse challenges unique to each organisation and take the time to understand and fully appreciate our Client’s requirements. We understand intuitively what our Client needs and are able to filter the best candidates and provide our Client the very best of available local talent.
- Analyse challenges unique to each organisation
- Determine the skills, knowledge and abilities required, offering insight and fresh perspectives on how Clients can think about their needs; when appropriate, challenge Client assumptions and present alternative ideas for how to conceive a role
Define Solution/Agree Brief
We have a clear understanding of our Client’s needs, we work with them to develop a recruitment brief including terms of reference for each position they are looking to fill.
Our extensive network of contacts, our large database of skilled individuals and our own creativity allow us to identify potential candidates, filtering them down to a shortlist of the best and most suitable individuals.
- Conduct targeted research into companies and sectors to find those with relevant skill-sets and qualifications, supplementing our extensive knowledge of and relationships with board directors and senior executives across industries and functions
- Develop a long list of prospects best qualified for the role, with the goal of providing real options for Clients to consider
- Approach potential candidates to test their interest in the role, drawing on our insights about candidate interests and aspirations to persuade strong prospects to consider new opportunities
Shortlist Candidates (Including Background Checks)
- Develop a short list of candidates with the qualifications and interest in the position
- Present the most qualified candidates based on in-depth written analysis and appraisal against the specification
- Drawing on informal external views on each candidate to confirm and enhance our knowledge of the candidate’s achievements and track record, provide meaningful insight into past performance and reputation
- Verify the authenticity of each candidate’s academic qualifications
- Conduct thorough background checks and references to further assess competencies, strengths and weaknesses, and to provide external views of the individual after our Client has selected their preferred candidate(s)
- Assist in negotiations over compensation and other terms to help finalize the search
- Communicate regularly with our Client and our placement during transition
Finally, performance is monitored and feedback sought from all parties so that we can continue to refine and improve our process.
- Conduct Client satisfaction survey to improve service and refine approach
- Periodically follow up with our Client and our successful placement once search is closed, checking in on our placement’s fit with the organisation and the progress of the transition
The fee for our services is earned if an applicant is hired by the Client or any of its affiliates on a permanent, contract or consulting basis at any time within one year of the date the applicant is.